You Can’t Afford to Overlook Your Building’s Performance
If you’re the owner or manager of a commercial building, finding new and creative ways to impact your bottom line can be a challenge. Which is why it makes sense to identify areas of inefficiency in your building’s performance, and fix them. For instance:
- Do you know what percentage of your overhead goes toward electricity?
- How much money do you spend lighting or cooling an empty building?
- What is the current state of your building’s envelope?
Finding the answers to these and other questions like them gives our building performance technicians the insight they need to provide you with actionable solutions. These solutions are designed to increase energy efficiency and lower operating costs while promoting the long-term sustainability of your building. The benefits of our service will be obvious for years to come, especially on your bottom line.
Areas of Focus and Expertise
When we assess your commercial building, we’ll focus on the following areas:
- HVAC Diagnostics & System Optimization -The National Comfort Institute, a leading HVAC training organization, estimates that most commercial systems operate at only 57% of their intended performance. That leaves a lot of room for improvement/savings. Optimizing your system’s performance can provide more comfort for your tenants, improve air quality and reduce your maintenance costs.
- Energy Management-
Reducing energy use by appropriately timing the intensity of key systems is an effective, low-cost way to reduce maintenance and overhead.
- Lighting Improvements- The right lighting equipment for your building will use less energy, last longer, and require less maintenance, all while improving your facilities appearance and security. We can help you find the right lights whether it's an LED light solution or other energy efficient lighting solutions.
- Building Envelope-
Especially for older buildings, assessing the condition of your building envelope is a crucial element to delivering improved performance.
For more information about our Commercial Solutions, and to schedule an assessment of your building, contact your local Elm Energy Group office. It’s your first and best step toward having a higher functioning commercial building.
Investing in building performance is more affordable than ever
- In both the Carolina's and Georgia there are utility rebate programs available through power companies and municipalities.
- Federal and State grant money is set aside specifically for energy efficiency in commercial buildings.
- Numerous financial institutions are offering low interest loans to fund efficiency projects